Summary The story focuses on the life of Soma Yukihira, an extremely skilled and talented chef. His dream is to surpass his formidable father’s culinary skills. However, much to Soma’s surprise, his father, Joichiro, closes his restaurant and enrolls Yukihira into an elite culinary school, […]
Month: September 2015
Ririchiyo Shirakin is the leading lady in the series “Inu x Boku SS”. If you have watched the show, then you know that she so “kawaii’ in every way. She is powerful, confident, and extremely independent. She possesses many qualities we would all dream to emulate. However, she is not perfect, far from it even, but what sets her apart from the rest is that she will make every step possible to improve herself. She doesn’t make excuses she just gets it done. So, if you are looking to embrace the “Riri” in you… here is how to do it!
One thing we can all appreciate is the boldness to which Ririchiyo speaks. Of course, she can take it a little far so if we just took even half of her FIERCENESS, we could rule the world!
- Use eye contact
- Clearly articulate your needs
- Maintain your confident posture (head up, shoulder straight!)
When Ririchiyo enters a room, one can’t help but notice her style! While it is simple- with whites, blacks,grays and pastels- it is still so chic.
- When dressing think of the whole picture
- Iron out those wrinkles (she is so polished)
- Play up your best features (for example: if you are small try a doll like look, or if you are curvy be a polished vixen)
Ririchiyo is so meticulous about everything that she does! ( She even cleans up the cracks in the corner of the floor!!). If you have a stain, she knows what to do to get out. The thing is, though, that she doesn’t make a big deal about it. It’s simply the way she operates on a regular basis.
- So create a routine for self and home maintenance.
- Try to use cleaning as a therapeutic method
Know your coffee
Ririchiyo knows her coffees. Where they are from and how to make it perfectly…Not a big coffee drinker ?… me neither. Well, find something you like and master it!
Ririchiyo Shirakiin is always on-time. She completes her assignments early. She doesn’t waste time stressing out, instead she gets straight to the point.
- Get a planner and start by setting small achievable goal.
- TAKE IT SERIOUSLY ( or like…. what’s the point).
- Don’t stress and stay present.
- Don’t waste time making excuses, instead find a solution
- Ask for help if you don’t know what to do
Randomly be kind to people
So, we all know that Ririchiyo has a naturally cold defensive nature. Ironically, it makes her random kind moments seem all the more ADORABLE. So share the love…
- Share food with your hungry friend
- Host a small gathering at your place
- Send a kind note to someone for no apparent reason.
Appreciate your friends
Since, Shirakiin is used to people who are just using her for her status, she can pretty quickly recognize her most loyal friends. Not only that she returns the favor. (Of course this wasn’t always the case)
- Appreciate your budding friendships
- Save posse from impending danger
Be willing to learn from mistakes
She is not perfect and she knows it, so she deliberately seeks ways to improve herself. Ririchiyo doesn’t merely think about it; SHE ACTS.
- Honestly analyze yourself
- Take small daily steps towards change.
Sure, Ririchiyo, was fierce but she just always wanted to be view as “everyone else”. She doesn’t denounce her status and yet she doesn’t let it define her either.
Ririchiyo, seems to just exude ROYALTY.
- Practice good posture
- Be polite
- Speak articulately
I know this is ironic isn’t it? However, it is so hard to overlook the fact that she saw her greatest improvements when she let it go and allow change to happen more naturally. So DON’T TRY SO HARD. Simply be yourself while gradually incorporating positive changes and they can be a part of your life style. Don’t get too hung up on ACTUALLY being her, that’s impossible! More importantly, it would put limitations on you. So don’t sell yourself short.
- CUSTOMIZE THE HECK OUT OF THIS LIST!